A lift tailored to your home - The Wessex Elesse lift is the latest addition to the Wessex market leading through floor lift range.
Elegance in your home. With a choice of colours, finishes and style, Wessex Lifts make it easier than ever to tailor a lift to suit your home. With no requirement for a wall, construction work is minimal and the ease of installation ensures your lift is ready to enjoy within just a few days. The Elesse is luxury and elegance in a small package.
Designed and manufactured in England, the Elesse provides an elegant, high quality alternative to a traditional stairlift solution allowing you to stay in your home. The Wessex Elesse lift leaves the stairway, hall and landing free of obstruction.
Why is an Elesse better than a stair lift?
- Space saving design (1.1sq.yd).
- Keep stair ways clear of obstrution.
- Can fit almost anywhere in a room.
- Aesthetically pleasing design.
- Standard complient (BS 5900:2012).
- Minimal building works.
- Quiet. Very quiet.
- Easy to operate.
- Far more luxurious.
Features and Options
- Free standing tracks eliminate the need for a load-bearing wall, wider choice of lift locations.
- Delivered flat packed for ease of transport and entry into the home where the lift is assembled by Wessex trained engineers.
- Doors and controls can be handed right or left to suit the user.
- Illuminated internal push button controls designed for ease of use.
- Audible alarm with battery back-up for use in an emergency.
- Sensors prevent movement if obstructed.
- Rated load capacity of nearly 40 stone.
- Wireless control for added convenience.
- Power operated door.