The Minuet 2 range's Pro-Contour® advanced profiling system with intelligent profiling delivers outstanding pressure, shear and friction reduction, helping to reduce the risk of pressure ulcer development*, as well as improving postural support and comfort for the resident/patient.
With a low platform height, easy storage and transportation, a smart domestic appearance and a safe working load of 396 lbs (180 kg), the Minuet 2 helps to improve safety, comfort and independence for residents/patients, and minimizes the strain of transferring and handling tasks for caregivers, thereby also reducing the risk of injury.
* when used with an ArjoHuntleigh recommended mattress support surface.
The Minuet 2 complies with the latest IEC 2-52 bed standards.
Features & Benefits
- Low platform height 10” (250 mm) from the floor
- Safe working load 396 lbs (180 kg)
- Electric backrest, knee break and height adjustment
- Pro-Contour® advanced profiling for reduced pressure, shear and friction
- Battery back-up
- Integrated mattress platform extension of 5 1/4” (130 mm) with mattress retainer
- Designed for use in private, residential and convalescent homes
- Easy to disassemble into four parts for improved installation access
- Compact storage/transportation, using transit brackets
- Optional foot-down/head-down two-way tilt
- Compatible with a wide range of pressure redistribution and pressure relieving mattresses from ArjoHuntleigh
- Wide range of accessories available
Minuet 2 Bed Frame with Hi/Lo
Maximizing Patient Safety
Use of extensive incident and risk data has enabled the IEC to identify a number of areas around the bed where entrapment of a resident's/patient’s head, neck or chest might result in a serious or life-threatening situation. By prescribing stringent test parameters for these areas, the aim is to reduce entrapment risks to the minimum possible level during operation and use of the bed.
ArjoHuntleigh's Minuet® 2 has been independently tested by a globally renowned organization, to certify that it complies with the latest stability, dimensional and safety requirements of the IEC60601-2-52 standard.
Measurements and weights
Overall standard length 2260 mm Overall length (extended) 2390 mm Overall width without safety sides 940 mm Overall width with safety sides 1050 mm Mattress size (length x width) 1980 x 860 mm Height range 250 - 660 mm Tilt range (if fitted) +/- 10° Backrest angle (maximum) 73° Thigh elevation (maximum) 32° Safe working load 180 kg Section weights Head end 22.8 kg Foot end 22.8 kg Foot end deck 19.8 kg Head end deck 23.5 kg Electrical data (all models) Power in 1.0A max at 230V a.c 50Hz Electric shock protection Class II, Type B Ingress protection IPX4 Battery 12V d.c sealed, rechargeable, lead/acid gel 1.2 amp hrs