VE Enclosed Elevator
The VE was designed in 2012 specifically for the US and Canadian markets, as it follows the North American Standards of Elevator safety. Our Enclosed Home Elevator is designed with all the safety, flexibility and independence afforded by our other through floor elevator models, but has a full height door and fully enclosed sides, and offers many possibilities for customisation.
Why Choose a VE?
- Allows a parent to travel with a child.
- Can transport a user and carer.
- Functionally designed.
- Free standing - no wall required.
- Standard complient (BS 5900:2012).
- Speedy installation (1-2 days).
- Customisable interior.
- A range of colour options.
- Offers an alternative to a chairlift.
Which model is for you?
There are many factors to consider when selecting a specific Wessex model, but a good place to start is by looking at what you need out of the elevator and what each model can do for you. For example, if you need to transport two persons up and down stairs, the VE15 and VE25 aren't for you. Take a look at the list below and see which apply to you;
- VE15 - Compact elevator (seated), lifting up to 9.8ft
- VE31 - Standard elevator, lifting up to 9.8ft
- VE36 - Large elevator, lifting up to 9.8ft
- VE38 - Extra large elevator, lifting up to 9.8ft
- VE25 - Compact elevator (seated), lifting up to 11.5ft
- VE51 - Standard elevator, lifting up to 11.5ft
- VE56 - Large elevator, lifting up to 11.5ft
- VE58 - Extra large elevator, lifting up to 11.5ft